Good Eaton Gourmet, LLC - PERSONAL CHEF

Cooking Classes
Menus
Recipes
powered by

What's Cooking Blog

Afternoon Delight

While there are plenty of  guy team sports, I enjoy an afternoon with "the guys" getting together cooking a 6 course dinner for their wives or significant other. Dividing the cooks up into teams so each takes a portion of the meal along with the recipes, ingredients, pans and kitchen tools allows each team to work independently and you the opportunity to provide assistance. Plan on about 5 hours of cooking and then break for the cooks to go change and pick up their wives. A little wine or scotch along the way helps keep everyone's spirits up as well. The feedback from the guests encourages the cooks as well.

This distinguished group met on a fine day in the summer and consisted of both beginning and experienced cooks. It is recommended that you give each person copies of all the menus, recipes and other materials to take with them in case they want to prepare portions of the meal at home.

The cooks pictured here are: Bill Carruthers, Fred Glass, Jack Murray, John Eaton, Tom Todd and myself.

12 Comments to Afternoon Delight:

Comments RSS
loemrntdherid1 on Sunday, September 09, 2018 10:52 PM
I have to say that the information here was the most complete that I found anywhere. I am definitely bookmarking this to come back and read later.

Jason Bravo on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 2:30 AM
I am glad to read about ay baba g here.

assignment help australia on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 2:32 AM
When I see the pattern of female's tutoring it makes me happy the same number of inconveniences will be finished when they'll pick up information. There ought to be a major foundation for them to get training and to join men in every division of life.

essays services on Friday, November 30, 2018 8:51 PM
I love cooking for my girlfriend. It's a pretty nice process. I enjoy it.

http://ukbestessay.org/ on Tuesday, April 16, 2019 10:58 AM
Do you have any cool recipes to post here? I will gladly check them out!

Write My Essay Online on Tuesday, May 14, 2019 3:51 AM
Many individuals are stating how little homework they had yet understand these children would have ZERO involvement with homework. Right from Kindergarten to secondary school they never had ANY homework. Presently envision being in college where all of you of an unexpected need to deal with all your bring home assignments, papers, ventures, labs, and so on (and furthermore living alone on the off chance that they choose to leave for college/school). Not by any stretch of the imagination helping these children.

Skycap Loans on Tuesday, May 28, 2019 5:06 AM
Skycap Loans believes that money and finance are vitally important but ignored in the modern education system. Many people reach adulthood with little knowledge about how to spend and save the money they earn, and even less about how to improve their finances down the road.

latest celebrity jackets on Tuesday, June 18, 2019 4:35 AM
Wow! I’m browsing away perusing your web journal from my lap! Simply needed to say I adore perusing your website and anticipate every one of your posts! Carry on the eminent work.Feel free to browse for getting more information about writing work

Australian Essay on Tuesday, July 02, 2019 5:14 AM
I remained at home from work to deal with the Mrs. she endures with unpleasant headaches. The evening delight today was she feels somewhat better! A day or two ago enjoyment was the Angus New York strip steaks I flame broiled for everybody, prepared plate of mixed greens, Alfredo noodles, potatoes and an extremely decent red wine.

Paper Writer Cheap on Monday, July 08, 2019 7:54 AM
I am writing how to become a baker, Professional Pastry chefs or excellent home chefs could anyone can guide where should I start?

Mary B. Lambert on Saturday, August 03, 2019 5:28 AM
In order to become successful, you should follow some successful business Leader like Arviv CLIK HERE.

write my college essays on Saturday, August 03, 2019 9:21 AM
Thanks for the sharing these amazing content i really enjoyed it what a nice information provide such an help full for us keep doing great job.